Wednesday, July 1, 2015

29 June 2015 "Off to see the Wizard."

 I don't have much time but there is a bit to say. Lots is going on at home and I am excited about it.  Life seems to make us hit the ground running. This week we will be trying to double the standard of excellence and we will be working hard at it all week. We are going to cut our Preparation day a little short so that we can do this.

      This last week we met some new people and I am terrible with names.  It is really sad.  I have noticed I don't know hardly anyone in the two areas. There is this guy in the ward who just got off his Mission and the next day he was out helping us out.

     My new companion is Elder S.  He is from Caldwell Idaho. He is the youngest of three.  See the parallels?  He has been out seven months.  We both like to ski and love the same music.

     I hope that all goes well and hope to see ya'll in a while, too bad it will be a short while. I am off to see the wizard or something like that
                
                                Love,
                                     Elder Caldwell


No comments:

Post a Comment