Tuesday, July 28, 2015

27 July 2015 "Shortest Stay in an area my whole mission"

Guess what ya'll??  I am headed to Ava, Missouri on Thursday.  Apparently I cant get it right in Missouri.  I am serving with and Elder that served in a district that I lead not too long ago. I will serve as District leader in my old District with Ash Flat, Arkansas in the District. I am so excited!!!  I have only been in Jenks, OK for 6 weeks. They also separated the Jenks and Sapulpa areas into two again, like they were before I got here.  

     I don't know why I came to Oklahoma for just one Transfer, but I do know that Elder Shore feels like he knows. He says he needed me, but I have no clue what I said.  He will be training his 2nd trainee and he has only been out for 9 months.  He is one incredible Missionary and I am so glad I got to serve with him.
     Elder Smuin is going home at the end of this next transfer.  We served in Ash Flat about a year ago together. We had an exchange and I got to talk to Elder Smuin a bit. I realized that it had been a year since I met him.  It really shows how fast time goes on a Mission. 

     The Lord works in Mysterious ways and I know he tries us, tests us, and turns us into better people than we could ever be on our own. I have met some great people here in Jenks in such a short amount of time.  People I won't forget. I hope everyone gets the experience to serve a full time Mission. It is incredible! You have no idea what the Lord can make of you!

      Love,
 Elder Caldwell


                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment