Monday, July 13, 2015

13 July 2015 "Spiritual gifts..sometimes hard to see."

  The Spiritual gifts that we have are sometimes hard to see.   I am so glad that I have such a great companion so that I can stay focused on the true gifts that I receive. Heavenly Father loves us and wants the best for us.   I know this for a fact.  I have had ups and downs and crazy Roller coaster rides, but it is the ups and downs that make it interesting and fun. I have learned so much out here and especially in the last week. I love being able to search the scriptures every morning and then pick my companions brain and bounce the impressions and thoughts I have off of him.

     I feel like me and Elder Shore make pretty good companions. We work pretty well together and try to plan things to be most effective. We met with an old man on his driveway and he was so excited about the news that there is a Prophet on the earth and we know his name. I hope it goes further than that. 

It really hits me how blessed I am to be able to know that God loves me that he has a plan for me. He has sent me Prophets to guide me and to love me. I am so glad that I know of the Book of Mormon, that I know that it is a true record testifying of the Messiah, the Son of God. I know that we can have Eternal Families. I wish everyone could have this same comfort that I feel in my soul.

    I hope that you can all conquer the trials you are going through.  There is only one way.  That is through Jesus Christ, our Savior. I love This Knowledge I hope you do too!!

Love 

Elder C

No comments:

Post a Comment