Monday, July 20, 2015

20 July 2015 "We worked hard and had an enjoyable week"



I now understand fully how amazing the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is. We went to a church called Life Church TV and I tell you what,There is a very different feeling there. I am convinced that it is not for me.  It was a great rock concert with laser lights and everything. There were a few scriptures in it and a Movie watched.  All things that seem super weird as a Missionary!!!  We did get permission to go to this church, as we got invited by a potential investigator.
Doing more with less.  That is what is happening in our Mission.  We are teaching more, Baptizing more, and bringing more closer to Christ with less people. Yes, it is agitating covering 2 areas.  However it is the Lord's way of making me better than I could possibly make myself. Remember that there are many who look up to you.  Don't budge under stress.  Put a smile on.  Be the one to change people from a depressed mood to a happy determined mood. 
   We worked hard and had an enjoyable week. it was definitely an eye opener! I hope you have a great week.  I don’t have much time but enjoy.  The coolest thing about that church?   I got to hold Darth Vader’s light Saber.  Life is good!

Love Elder C
Life Church TV ..even Darth Vader is welcomed.

Elder S and Me with Darth Vader!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment