Wednesday, June 4, 2014

02 June 2014 "A Missionary with a full belly is a hardworking happy Missionary."

     This week has been pretty good. I have learned so much and I have started to realize how very blessed I am. Brother T is an amazing member in the Aurora ward. He feeds us all the time.  He is taking us out to eat. His theory is that a Missionary with a full belly is a hardworking happy Missionary. He is such an awesome Samoan guy. He bought us breakfast and lunch last P-day.
      I am amazed at how awesome some people are.  Good News..I found out recently that Brandi and James got baptized. They are from the Nixa area.  I am so glad I got to have the opportunity to teach and serve them.
      I have a picture of my companion that is going home this week.  Elder Palmer is his name. It is really weird sending a missionary home after 2 years.  Emotions are high and crazy things happen haha. I am excited to get my new companion and to continue here in Aurora.
     Missionary life is hard and fun.  No sane man would serve a Mission unless he knows the Church of Jesus Christ of Latterday-Saints is the true and living church. I have a video of an investigator playing guitar and singing about this church but sadly I can't send it. Missions teach you more then you could ever imagine.  I am a firm belieiver that if you let the Mission change your life...it will.
                                     Love
                                         Elder Caldwell
Brother T...amazing!!

Me and Elder Palmer

Elder Palmer's Birthday Cake..chocolate, of course!!

No comments:

Post a Comment