Tuesday, March 10, 2015

09 Mar 2015 "Another Week"



  Well, I don't have much to write about today other than it was a great week.  We started the stop smoking workshop with a few people and it is going really well. I am kinda tired of Missionary Exchanges, but other than that its been a good week.
    I was sitting in Sacrament Meeting and I realized how amazing some of the Children in the area are. I learn so much from the kids. These Kids know the meaning of a Time and a Season for all things under the Heavens. Sometimes I feel a little funny running around playing with the kids, while companions are looking at me like I have lost my mind. But I am these little kids best friend. Staring contests are always appropriate.
    I had a great time doing a sample family home evening with this investigator named Danielle. She and her boyfriend and daughter played some Chutes & Ladders with us. It was so much fun.  They are as close to family as it gets.
    I don't really know how to describe my experiences through the week. Between the snow and seeing 4 semi's rolled on the freeway, I am super glad that we have managed to stay safe through it all.
    Well thats about all sorry there is not more.


                 Love,
                      Elder Caldwell

No comments:

Post a Comment