Monday, January 26, 2015

26 Jan 2015 "I love work"

 Hey Ya'll!
      Quote of the week comes from a 7 year old innocent beautiful little girl. 
                "Don't worry we don't eat our pigs just their babies!"
      I think that was the cutest and funniest thing to see this little girl justifying eating pig babies. I love the country here.  It is definitely my speed.
      We had a pretty amazing week.  K was baptized. It was so good to see this man finally accept all that he has been taught for the last 3 years of his life. I am so proud of him. He was so happy that day. It makes me think about how I must of felt when I was baptized. I don't remember much but maybe I do as I take part in others receiving those wonderful blessings.
      We were able to invite a few people on Church tours we also taught a lady named K. She said she would read the first book in the Book of Mormon in a week. I am excited to see if she has done it!!
     Elder S and I started teaching a man named B. He is the 2nd member referral I have had in the 5 months I have been here. We invited him to K's Baptism, too bad he did not show up We were definitely pulling for him.
     If you ever need someone to pound in T-Posts, I think I have it down to a T! haha. I have been doing a lot of fence building in this area.   I love it so much.  It's become really fun.
     Hope to see ya'll soon enough.  Have a great week! 

                                          Love,  
                                              Elder Caldwell

I love this work!

No comments:

Post a Comment