Tuesday, January 20, 2015

20 Jan 2015 "This week has been a blast"

 Hey Ya'll!

    We were able to set up a baptism for the 25th of this week. K is getting baptized and I am so excited for him. He has had one long road to baptism. I love being able to see people be baptized and the spirit that lingers at Baptisms.    
 
     I got to play with my new camera a little and had some fun. I have been in the Area for about 5 months and never knew there was a good size pond behind our house. Thanks to the trees. Arkansas' backwoods means a whole new thing!!!
 
     We helped the J family move some re-bar and a chicken coop for the 2nd time haha. We finally got it all unloaded. Then we staked out some land for their new house. Cut a new road in and they are about to start construction.  Just needing an excavator now.
    I have had a lot of fun tracting and training. I love giving my Greenie the opportunity to knock on a door and talk to someone. I have noticed that I have a few bad tracting habits that I need to work on. I think Elder S

is really training me. I think they mixed it up a little!!
    I have learned that teaching investigators is easier than training Missionaries!! They both are very rewarding and I am so glad that I have had the opportunity to serve with this Visa Waiter. 
    We found a couple new investigators this week so hopefully we will be starting to grow Ash Flat. We just need to work on the Members to make our Seamless Team!!
     I am so glad that I have the opportunity to meet so many people from so many walks of life. It seams like every companion I get is a whole new chapter to my short story book of My Mission. I have been impressed by how much The Oklahoma Tulsa Mission has made me a better person every step of the way. I learn more every day than I could Imagine.
             Love Ya'll,

                  Elder Caldwell


After 13 months....still Zach!

War memorial in Ash Flat, AR
Fall in our front yard.
Arkansas Waterfall in the "backwoods"
        

No comments:

Post a Comment