Wednesday, January 7, 2015

06 Jan 2015 "11 more months and another crazy email..."

It has been one crazy week.  First week training.  I think I might have gotten my Trainee sick by taking him out in the Arkansas cold. I don't really understand because I don't get sick too easily. We have had to spend the last two days indoors, because of flu like symptoms. My trainee could also leave our area at any time as he is waiting for his visa to go to Australia, but I will take him as long as he is to stay.  Hopefully he is good to go tomorrow to see one of our former Eternigators who now wants to be baptized. K has been coming to church for over a year and decided to get Baptized, finally. :)  We just need to set up some interviews and things like that now :) I am so excited about K. I will post pictures after the baptism :) 
I have a "3 Generation Picture" here.  My Trainer, Me, and My Trainee.  How cool is that!?!  These are kind of rare but since my trainer went home this last transfer and I got my first trainee at the same transfer point, Of course we had to take a pic!!

The second pic...the cheapest I have seen gas that I can ever remember so I took a picture! :)

Have a great week!  I know I am planning on it!

Elder Caldwell

"Three Generation Pic"

Cheapest Gas in my World!!


No comments:

Post a Comment