Monday, December 1, 2014

01 Dec 2014 "Hola Everyone"



Hola Everyone!

Well another crazy fast week down.  I am working hard on getting so much done!  We do lots of service here. We just got the whole side bag thing going.  Not going to lie, I am none too happy about carrying a purse (or man bag, if you will.)  It is a mission change that we are no longer allowed to use backpacks so we all had to convert to these lovely side bags?!?  Oh well, pride aside, there must be a reason for it. 

On a lighter note, I got some awesome Missionary Twinkies in a box from my Aunt Lisa and Uncle Lowell.  I love my Family! ha ha!  I had to take a pic of these cuties!

I also thought I would take a picture of our backyard.  No, we are not the ones responsible for mowing of the lawn, that would be our Branch Mission Leader.  Hmmm

 I don't really know what to say.  We did have a cool experience where we knocked on this lady's door.  She told us to go to the back door and talk with her there.  She later invited us in, listened to what we had to say, took a Book of Mormon and a Plan of Salvation Pamphlet. She told us to come back and next time she would have more questions.  So who ever says that tracting is not effective is a little mislead.  We also street contacted a few people and gave them the spiel about how Christ is the gift of Christmas. They loved that so we left them with a card that has christmas.mormon.org on it, which is an amazing website that the church has put out to show the importance of Christ in Christmas.

I am excited to see how everything else plays out for this Month. Christmas tracting is a lot of fun!!!

Love
Elder Caldwell
"Do I really need a man-bag?"

Missionary Twinkies!  AWESOME!

The swingset may be missing come spring!

Working on the Selfie!

Elder Caldwell..going strong!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment