Tuesday, December 9, 2014

08 Dec 2014 "This week has been a new adventure"

  The 4th was my Yearmark!  I am over half way done already. It's kinda sad. It went too fast..way too fast. I am so glad for all the opportunities that I was given this wonderful year.   Much more to come.   I am sure of that one. The days get shorter and shorter it seems like and no, I am not talking about sun light. I did burn a shirt and I will post pictures for sure.

     This week I have been reading a lot in the Old Testament and I have been amazed at how symbolic the Law of the Sacrifice is!

      We have been teaching a lot of people and we had a lot of fun at the Jensens role playing with their kids on how to pass out passalong cards. They are a pretty fun family.

       We also had some good Deer steak with the Mansfields. They did not think it was quite as good as I did, so I ate a couple steaks.. ha, ha. I am so happy that I am in an area where the members are so accommodating. Wow! I never realized how big that word is haha!!!

        We have been doing a lot of tracting.  We were able to meet this guy who was using a metal detector looking for buried treasures.  He had found a lot of historic coins and cool stuff. It was really fun talking to him we shared a little about the Gospel of Jesus Christ and we were on our way.

        I love ya'll and hope you have a great week I will be 22 by next week around this time. That is kinda odd of a thought!!!


        Elder Caldwell 
Shirt is prepped for burning.

I might have had a little too much fun with the marker.

1 Year Shirt Burning.

1 Year Shirt Burning.


No comments:

Post a Comment