Monday, September 29, 2014

29 Sept 2014 "We are now on foot with fishin' poles lookin' for fishin' holes."

       So I will not complain about the work too much but ya'll might just get a kick outta this. We was movin' some people out of our branch, they are fixin' to go to Florida. Well anyways, as we were moving we found some wood off to the side (apparently the man wanted it packed up because there are no trees or ways to obtain wood in Florida).  I have never seen so much literal junk in my life!  Like anything from a door shim to fly traps to plants to a smashed tin can. In other words: I packed my first horder up.

        We also found ourselves in exchanges 2 days in a row.  First with the district leaders, then with the zone leaders.   I spent 2 days away from my companion. That normally does not happen, but it was so good to see him again after the two days and to catch up on what is going on in the Ash Flat Branch.

       We are now on foot with fishin' poles lookin' for fishin' holes. That's what happens when you're out of miles and money and we don't have borin' preparation days. :)

       Love all ya'll
       Elder Caldwell  

No comments:

Post a Comment