Saturday, October 11, 2014

07 Oct 2014 "Our Mission President told us to build our branch..."

How to tell you about this week.....Hmmm........Fantastic. Service for 6 days in a row. Our Mission President told us to build our branch. Funny thing is how we just took that to heart and started building some houses for new move ins, building wheelchair assessible ramps for the elderly so they can make it to church. While on the side fixing our rickety bunk bed. I did fear for my companions life a few times. After we took the bed apart I know Heavenly Father was watching out for me. I know it took a few nights after planning to get the bed to what it is now.

Oh, and I bought a fantastic cast iron skillet! Hopefully it can go on the plane with me home..hahaha. I love ya'll. This week has been a little hectic.

Oh, one more thing our Branch Mission Leader signed us up for taking care of carnival games. We were over the Nerf dart booth. Learned that I will train my kids how to behave so that they never become free range chickens with nerf guns...haha. I love kids, but where are the parents?!? Who knows. (I should have told my ward Mission leader that we can't babysit. It says so in the white Handbook for Missionaries:)

I am glad I got called to a tractin' mission...everyone needs that opportunity and training....it's like fast food, the things you learn you just can't always explain.

Hope ya'll like the photos

Elder Caldwell
Our mode of transportation...car miles just don't go far enough in Ash Flat.
Mission Central

Suring up a rather rickety old bunk bed.

So glad to have a dad that taught me how to fix things.

 The Rickety Bunk Beds!

My new amazing cast iron skillet.


No comments:

Post a Comment