Monday, September 15, 2014

15 Sept 2014 "This week was incredible"

  I don't know if I have ever worked this hard in a week on my mission, and yet the numbers are kinda low. I feel like I served my best and did the best I could with what I was given. We did lots of service such as split some good oak trees and after being split some of the Logs were a good 80 lbs.  I am so glad that we got to do this great work.

      Our Branch President has 5 girls so in order to stay sane he buys Jeep Cherokees and turns them into these crazy radio towers that have so many gadgets in them.  So many different things that you could only buy in Arkansas like radar jammers and satellite jammers.  They are way cool.  He also Smiths his own guns and all. He is a pretty funny guy.

     I don't know what more to say.  Oh, we tried to save miles by riding our bikes.  We came around a turn and hit gravel!  My companion went down and I was sliding sideways when I saw his feet under the frame of my bike.  I realized that it was not going to end well.   I finally found a way to stop and his head was maybe 4 inches from my rear tire.  I think bike riding in this area has no benefits.  We rode for 3 hours, made it to one place, ripped up my companion, and saved us maybe about 10 miles.  Haha. 

                                                          Love
                                                                Elder Caldwell

No comments:

Post a Comment