Monday, August 25, 2014

25 Aug 2014 "A week of ups and downs"

Ello

     What a week of craziness. On Friday as many of you know our Mission went through a pretty traumatic experience. We lost one of our loved Sister Missionaries, Sister Vea.  I know she is in good hands now and I know that God has a Mission waiting for her on the other side of the veil.  A mission is the best training we could receive for the Spirit World.  I hope that her family finds comfort through Christ, that is what is most important. The Oklahoma Tulsa Mission will miss her.
 
      We worked hard all week and I had a feeling that I was getting transfered all week.  Well, it came true.  I got the Transfer call and found out I am going to Ash Flat, Arkansas.  It has been part of this Mission for less than a year.  It used to be in the Little Rock Arkansas Mission but now its in the OTM.  I finally get the opportunity to leave the Springfield Zones now.  I get to serve in a branch.
 
      I have found peace through reading my scriptures every day. The Book of Mormon is an amazing book.  After I have read it a few times, I am starting to even understand a lot of the Isaiah chapters. I Love my Mission President.  He is amazing and he has really helped me learn so much.  Due to the events I wrote of earlier, he is going to be meeting with every Missionary in the Mission and helping to make this an inspiring thing not something to get down about. 
 
    For those of you who want to write me Letters this will be my new address:
 
                                                 Elder Caldwell
                                              114 Little Creek Cir
                                              Ash Flat, Ar 72513 

   I know that the trials in life are but a moment. We will move on, we will fight strong. For this is the best Mission in the World!  It is My Mission, the OTM.  I am so proud to have part in this Mission!

Love 
Elder Caldwell


No comments:

Post a Comment