Monday, August 11, 2014

11 Aug 2014 "Well, a week of miracles, and I can't remember what happened."

I have no clue what happened this week, but Hey! We got 3 new investigators.  I got lots of letters.  And, well, let's just say it was a busy week!  Oh ya, I got to do some Automotive work!   I love how we all have our different talents that help people out.  I really am just lost as to what to say.  We have been preparing for a week for this week.  It is another big challenge, Miracle Week.  We are challenged to get a new investigator every day for 7 days.  I am excited!  These are the kind of challenges where you have to put your whole heart and soul in it, then you see crazy results. I wish I could honestly be like that for my whole Mission.

 Our Mission President challenged us to read the Book of Mormon in just a few months.  So here we are, doing just that. We have been doing a lot of "OTMing" or Street contacting.  I love that.  Being able to just talk to people that are outside there houses and more willing to talk. 

 We got a Member referral from the Maynes.  Her name is Christy.  (For those of you that don't know, I have never taught a referral in a members home until now.)  It was super exciting!   I am so glad that we have been able to gain member trust more and more in this area.  The longer I stay here the more I get to see. 
 

                            Love y'all,
                                     Elder Caldwell 

No comments:

Post a Comment