Tuesday, April 14, 2015

13 April 2015 "Just SERVE!"

Hey Ya'll!
            This is just going to be a short email of appreciation to ya'll. Thank you for all your support in helping me to get out and serve the Lord. Thanks for uplifting me and helping me carry my burdens. I am so grateful that I have had the opportunity to meet so many great people expecially President Shumway.  He is such an amazing man. He really wants me to be the best man that I can be.
     Our FATHER in Heaven is so full of grace and Love! He knows where we are and what we are struggling with. He can help.  Let him help. I am grateful for the knowlege that I have of knowing that there is a God and he cares about me as an individual! I know that I am nothing without him.
  
    Love everything you have because in all honesty God is who really owns it!! Love those around you and look for ways to serve those around you. I feel that is the recipe for a happy life....JUST SERVE.
       Love,
           Elder Caldwell

No comments:

Post a Comment