Thursday, November 20, 2014

17 Nov 2014 "What a week"



Howdy Folks

I have more pictures this week, haha. I was able to see some awesome things that I have never seen before such as a Woodpecker door knocker. I thought that was pretty cool.

 We taught a total of 20 Lessons and got us 2 new investigators and one of which said that he would see us at church this next Sunday, pretty cool.

I am still not sure what I am doing for Thanksgiving but I do know that I will be here until January 1st. . I will be here with Elder Howard for Christmas, my year mark, my birthday, and Thanksgiving.   Loaded transfer I say.

Not a whole lot to write today.  Just that we got our first snow of the season.  It's barely a skiff and people were freaking out about it saying that it was going to be really Icey and all, but it never was. Reminds me of the Utah Blizzard a few years back, haha


        Love,
         Elder Caldwell

Woodpecker Doorknocker

I love the random scenery of Ash Flats!

My zone

Icicles hanging from the truck!  Guess it's gettin' cold!

The skiff of snow on my front yard!

No comments:

Post a Comment