Monday, October 20, 2014

20 October 2014 Wahhahahahahahahaha

  Subject line be awesome!! Ok, well anyways, on with my week.  I have been doing all sorts of different things. We have been doing some Family History and I was able to get rid of some duplicate info. I found my Grandma's Obituary.   I am so proud of her.  She is an amazing woman and I cant wait to see her again. The Gospel brings such peace to my life.   I can't imagine what I would do without the knowledge of an afterlife.

      This morning we found out that we are able to go to the zone outing today. We got up and got ready to go and my companion Elder Howard walks out to the truck and walks right back in and says "We ain't goin' nowhere." I then walk out and kick it into high gear! I drop the spare and change the tire right there in our monsterous gravel pit (folks...9 inches of gravel is way too much for a driveway.) Anyways, I was able to change the tire in less then 20 minutes and be on the road.  Good thing we had some wood to put the jack on, otherwise it never would have worked.

      I found out this week that I might like to be an electrician.  When you learn more about Electricity it becomes pretty intriguing. I learned this from working on a school that was built in the 1940's. I was running new wires and testing old wires and all that fun stuff. I really enjoy doing that.  Maybe it just might be a career option. I have learned so many things on my mission. I could almost build my own house with what I know.

      Oh also while I was down there, we found a dead cat that was like it had just been petrified.  It still had skin on it, but that is about all it had.  It was really weird.  I don't even know how to explain it. I have never seen anything like that other than in Haunted houses.  Pretty cool stuff.

     We were contacting less actives and we walk into Brother C's house.  He has been breaking everything in his house and is going through a divorce. His wife has become unfaithful.  It's really sad. He told me to take a picture and give it to to the M Family so that he does not break it. I did not know he knew the M Family but apparently he does. It was the kids baptismal picture. I thought that was pretty special.

                                     Love,
                                         Elder Caldwell

                         That's all folks!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment