Monday, April 14, 2014

14 April 2014 Challenge Accepted!

Hola Everyone!

So, last week was kind of rushed in the email department and in the week a bit. We were trying to get 77 lessons and we ended up getting 101!   Pretty awesome!   I think it has been a tough week.  My whole body is sore and I like it.  This week I found who I am.   I am a representative of Jesus Christ and so is anyone who belongs to this Church.  I don't believe I could have made it through this week without your prayers.  

I am not sure if this is totally appropriate but our zone leaders challenged us to get 96 lessons and if we did that we would be able to bring them each an article of clothing and they had to wear it.  So I can say I will never forget the fact that I made a coconut bra on my mission for the zone leaders to wear!!  Speaker wire and 2 coconuts and a member who is as crazy as us.  Of course, some sisters in our zone brought some dresses.  It fit perfectly!   I love the awesome experiences a mission gives you.

This is a week that I can't forget for the rest of my Mission and the rest of my life.   I really tried to give it my all and the results surely came.  I know that as we give the Lord our all, he will provide a way that we may reach our very potential even if we don't believe that we can hit the goal. I had little faith that we could get 77 lessons in the beginning of the week.  Turns out that we got 101.  

I know it was not me, I know it was not Elder Marriott. I know it was the Lord using us as the tools that we were made to be.   A toolbox never has 100 of the same tools in it.  We are all different.  We all have different approaches.  We all have things and gifts that we bring to the table.  I know we need to magnify those gifts and use them for what they were intended.  You would not use a hammer to loosen a hex bolt.   Find your talents and use them as best you can.

Love 
      Elder Caldwell

Elder Marriott gets the coconut shells cut and ready,
One of the members helping get the coconuts ready.


Our Zone Activity....pay off!

Our Zone Leaders sport a new look!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment