Monday, March 10, 2014

10 March 2014 "Hallelujah"

Hola everybody!


I had such a great week!  We were able to do a lot.  We got to teach 21 lessons this week and 3 new investigators. All together, our mission gained 222 new investigators in one week.  Sweet Success.

One day me and my companion got creative with our morning exercise.  We decided to go sledding.  We had a good old time!  We made jumps and berms.  We went back the other day for more. We got up earlier than we should have...but it was worth it. 

The snow is gone and the rain is in.  Not a whole lot of difference.  It seems colder when it rains here than when it snows, though. 

I had my first baptism this last week.  A sweet lady that I love named JC.  She is 68 and has leukemia.  She was not able to come to church, but we were still able to push forward and baptize her.  She was so happy.  She came out of the water with a big grin on her face and said, "Hallelujah". I never thought I could learn to love people so much. I almost cried when she asked me to confirm her a member of the church. This is the Joy we should all carry, knowing that we are in Christ's hands and he is guiding us. The Church is a huge blessing that can be overlooked if we are not careful. 

Last Sunday, Church was canceled due to weather.  I can not tell you how happy I was to go to Church this Sunday.  It was like coming home after a long journey.  Not being able to have that push and the sacrament to help us through.  Our church meetings are to help us remember who we are, why we are here, and the joy that the church brings. 

Love
Elder C
Playing with the pigs.
One of my favorite bridges in the Nixa area.
Never thought I could learn to love people so much!

Elder Caldwell is still just Zach sometimes!  LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment