Monday, February 10, 2014

10 February 2014 In the Spirit of Valentine Day...

Hey, so this week was a little different.  We were able to teach 12 lessons which is not bad considering that Elder Marriott got sick.  We were down for like 2.5 days.  He is better now and we are hitting the streets up again.  We were able to teach a few new investigators and we almost got one of them to church but his daughter got sick.

I love this Mission.  It is the best thing for me.  I can not imagine a life without the gospel. 

 I know that we can do great things and that we can bring this ward up.  We have set goals to have 70% member present lessons and also to get 2 referrals a week.  This will make the work boom in the area as long as we put the effort in we will get the payout double. 

I know that Our Heavenly Father loves us and in the spirit of Valentines Day. "Love one another as I have loved you." That is the truth of the gospel right there.  That is how we can become like our Heavenly Father through loving thy neighbor as thy self.

Love you all.

Elder Caldwell

The snow in Missouri...BEAUTIFUL!

Elder  Marriott & Me


The Evening Skies....WOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment