Monday, November 2, 2015

26 October 2015 "I am only a wrench..."

 I have limited time and I dont know what happened to this hour but the warning has popped up..only 5 minutes left. 
      
       I can't deny that I am only a wrench to work on the car. The Car is the world.  The wrench is me. The one who controls the wrench is God!! I am here as a 10mm wrench because that is what the Lord needs in this specific area, on this specific bolt if you will. 

       I have met some of the most interesting people in my life in this area. We tracted into a man who is missing an arm. He knows that the Word of Wisdom is a true principal. He knows the Law of Chastity to its fullest. He is prepared.  We have not taught any of these things to him, but he knows the universal truth. Amazing.
 
              Love, 
                   Elder Caldlwell 

No comments:

Post a Comment