Tuesday, October 6, 2015

5 Oct 2015 "Hey ya'll"

       I don't know what to say in the few minutes I have left.  Time goes too fast, the miracles still happen, and the word is still true. I have felt the spirit so strongly this week as I have been able to watch General Conference and as I have truly felt the spirit testify of the truth spoken of. 

       I am not perfect but I do know that through righteous desires focused on acting, we can become perfect in all things. The Lord does not give commandments that cannot be reached. I am far from perfect but as I strive everyday I feel just a little more perfect in one way. I know that Jesus Christ has already suffered for my sins and my afflictions and I know that he wants me to be the best that I can be now and forever. 

     We are the Children of God and no child wants to disappoint a righteous Father. At least I know that I don't. The miracle of Repentance and the Atonement is so powerful. I know if the Atonement can strengthen me and wash me clean, then it can you too. 

     My life right now is engulfed in gospel acting. I am so privileged to not have a care in the world, I don't worry about the end.   I embrace the journey I am on. I have no reason to worry about the price of gas in Asia and even less to worry about the Pope coming to America. I worry about the people I love getting attacked by the adversary. I worry more now about the spiritual development of myself and others. Missions are incredible experiences that I can't put into words. All I can say is that I am here to serve and I know all that I have talked about here because of my serving a Mission.

           Love, 
           Elder Caldwell 

No comments:

Post a Comment