Thursday, October 15, 2015

12 October "I will not trunk out...Never"

  Hey ya'll
       It has been a crazy week,   We found 18 new potential investigators and taught 22 lessons which is the most I have done in Ava the whole time I have been here. Transfer calls are this weekend, so we will see what happens.  I will write bout it next Monday.
    We have been doing a lot of finding and had a few people yell out of a few car windows at us. I hope that everyone knows how much I care about them and how much I love my mission. The Last couple weeks training has been really great. My greenie told me he was so glad that i have not trunked out. I thought I was getting trunkie but I will not trunk out...Never.
     I hope ya'll have a great week.  This week has been so miracle filled.  I have had the opportunity to plan and find out why we planned to tract that street.  After we tracted it, I knew why we were there. We met a man that slipped through the cracks 30 years ago and we were able to come in contact with him. This man invited us in and we talked for a little while.  We will be going back there this week!
                             Love, 
                                   Elder Caldwell

No comments:

Post a Comment