Thursday, August 13, 2015

10 Aug 2015 "..the love my Heavenly Father has for me is constant and forever."

Hey,how are ya'll doing today?   I really had to laugh about this sign we found on a building. 



I hope ya'll have a great week. 

    This week has been fantastic.  I got to teach my companion about car engines and how they work for a little bit. I hope we can find some new investigators.  Please pray for us and please pray for our obedience. God loves us and he loves you!!  Satan just wants to bring us down. 

      I am so grateful for all the many blessings that I have seen on my mission!!! I hope it continues.   Trials come and they go, but the Love my Heavenly Father has for me is constant and forever. Have a great day. I will get ya'll more pictures.

Love
Elder Caldwell   

No comments:

Post a Comment